How To Use Our Service
Step by step process from requesting a quote to delivery of your parts:
- Use the Request Quote section to provide us with all the details regarding the parts you require polishing or chrome plating
- If you are happy with the quote all you need do is reply to the email accepting the quote and we will issue a booking reference number
- Once you have received the booking reference number you can then fill in the Booking In Form including the reference number you were given.
- Next print out a copy of the Booking In Form and enclose it in the parcel with your parts and send to the address at the bottom of the page
- Once we receive your parts they will be checked against your list.
- Providing there are no repairs needed your parts will be processed and you will be contacted upon completion
- Once completed and checked we will email an invoice which can either be paid online, via BACS Payment,Paypal or your payment can be taken over the phone using your debit or credit card
- We can accept payment by cheque but will need to be cleared first prior to any goods being dispatched
- Parts are dispatched using either UPS,TNT or Parcelforce courier or smaller items by Royal Mail Recorded/Special Next day Delivery service
- Please check our terms and conditions relating to insuring goods whilst in transit section.
Parts to be addressed and sent to:
R&S Electroplating Limited
2 Crown Street
Alternatevely use the download link to print the address label